Friday, October 9, 2020

Technical assignment 6

 Part A:

This photo was taken at a focal length of 18 mm


This photo was taken at a focal length of 300 mm. Due to having to run across the parking lot to be as far away to get a clear image there is now a tree branch that is in the picture.

Part B






The angle you shoot at can drastically change the outlook of the photo. My favorite image is the looking up at the subject due to it having more personality. It looks like Kirby is trying to decide whether or not to jump off of the table. I also like the from far away image because it shows how tiny Kirby is. Also my dog unintentionally got in the photo just as I snapped it.





Even a bush or tree... not sure exactly what this is can be changed from different angles. The bottom up angle is my favorite due to it looking like the last thing you see before passing out. Spooky season! I also like the close up image due to the details you get on the individual leaves. And the top down image is just weird because I am a short person so I never see the tops of things.

Part C:


As you can tell from the first picture my dog was getting tired of me taking pictures of him. Then the bottom photo is the rug on top of him. He made it very difficult and like a puppy, magically summoned energy.




No comments:

Post a Comment