Thursday, September 3, 2020

Intro for Two- Dimensional Design

 

Two-Dimensional Design

  • My preferred name is Arianna. Nickname is Ari
  • My degree I am working towards is Education with an Art Emphasis.
  • The topic I am most excited to learn is creating the illusion of depth.
  • My experience with art stems from my love of creating. Ever since I was a child I would make anything I could out of anything I could find. Little mud pots when I was outside, constantly doodling and random crafts, finding reasons to why I need to make a decoration, and so much more. One thing I never grew out of though is making messes. I don't even know how it happens but one minute I am concentrating on my art.... the next minute I am covered in whatever media I am using.
  • I am a talker and I don't have a preference. 


No comments:

Post a Comment