Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sketchbook B

 Reflection

The first image is the original image take of my dog then converted to grayscale. I chose a picture of my dog vs a human face because I wanted to really challenge myself. I have done human faces numerous times and animal faces are much harder because of the structure and fur. The second is the carbon paper drawing in which I outlined as many different value differences I could pick up. The last photo is the final project. My biggest issue is that the material I was using I was not used to so when I got all the colors I wanted I went back and they were all dried. So I had to lessen the different gray tones so I can work faster with what I was allowed.

Original Photo

I couldn't figure out the app thing so I tried to imitate it using my phone filters


Sketche





Final Image

I love this too much to redo it completely




No comments:

Post a Comment