Saturday, October 24, 2020

Technical assignment 7

 A) 

TA#7 line images


1.     The Cross or “X” Composition- Diane Tuft



2.     “L” Composition- James Turrell



3..     Triangle Composition- Jimmy Nelson



4.     Steelyard Composition- Karen Lynch



5. Balance-scale Composition- Joe McNally



6.     The “U” Composition- Mary Anne Kluth



7.     The “O”/ Circular Composition- Sebastião Salgado



8. Three-spot Composition- Cindy Sherman



9. Overlapping-shapes Composition- Daniel Gordon



10. Diagonal Composition- Odette England



11.     Pattern Composition- Mary Anne Kluth



12. The “S” shaped Composition- Carleton Watkins

 


13. Radiating Line or Perspective Line Composition- Olafur Eliasson



14. Rule of Thirds Composition/ (Tic-tac-toe)- Hiroshi Sugimoto



15.   The Golden Ratio/Spiral- Robert Smithson






B)

    Before the shoots I had to prepared my dog as best as I could and visualize the areas and what times of day I wanted to try. During the shoots I had to wrestle with my dog to get him to be in the right areas and I was all over the place to get different angles and different light. Unfortunately the weather was very dreary so it is hard to tell that the third shoot was shoot right as the sun rise and the last shoot was taken in the middle of the day. My dog has doggy ADD so it was a lot of  "Spike look at me" or "come over here", and of course "stay, no don't move". And after all the shoots I had to zoom in and try to decide what pictures were the best to represent from the whole 1000 picture shoot. Not only is it really hard to choose because he is so cute but also there were a lot of blurry pictures since his favorite thing to do is move when he hears the click. Photographers should get a lot more credit because it is a lot of work. If I lived in an area where I wouldn't get a ticket or lectured if I climbed a tree I would of climbed one. Not a lot of climbable trees in Sheboygan.

Balanced, Triangle, and rule of thirds.

L shaped and Triangle.
Triangle, Rule of thirds, and Diagonal.
Triangle and Diagonal.
L shaped, diagonal, overlapping shapes.

Triangle, rule of thirds, balance.
Triangle, L shaped, and Diagonal.
Triangle, L shape, and Rule of thirds.
Triangle, balance, and Rule of thirds.
Rule of thirds

D)
Challenge Images


Diagonal Line + Triangle + Overlapping Shapes

Triangle + L










No comments:

Post a Comment